Original price $199.99 - Original price $199.99
$199.99 - $199.99
Current price $199.99
SPIN. POWER. DURABILITY.
You requested it, Gearbox built it.
Introducing the all new GBX Collection. This is the first offering by Gearbox in the premium PPE honeycomb core category.
With its Hyper Spin and Power1 Technology, the GBX packs Spin, Power and a smooth feel behind every shot. Designed with a higher swing weight, it adds a nice pop during play. It is power-focused but will deliver control on demand.
The GBX offers effortless performance with the renowned engineering and durability Gearbox is known for.
The GBX is the paddle of choice for Gearbox professional athletes Michelle Esquivel and Barry Waddell.
- Material: 8-Ply Construction. Toray T-700 Carbon Fiber/Mid-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Paddle Surface: Toray T-700 Unidirectional Carbon Fiber
- Core: Polypropylene (PPE) Honeycomb, 7mm (cell)
- Core Thickness: 16mm
- Head Shape: Elongated
- Handle Length: Elongated
- Weight Average: 8.5oz
- Head Length: 11
- Paddle Length: 16.5”
- Paddle Width 7.38”
- Handle Circumference: 4"
- Handle Length: 5.5”
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Black Wrap
- Warranty: 1 year
- Engineered in California
- Pro’s Choice: Michelle Esquivel and Barry Waddell