Used Paddles are typically customer returns, demos that have been lightly used or missing packaging. All Pre-Owned paddles have been carefully inspected and are free of any structural damage that may affect performance. Pre-Owned paddles may have cosmetic signs of use or damage such as scuffing on the edge-guard, scratches, and/or chips in the paint. Paddle Condition may vary and is not represented by the images provided.
All Sales of Used Pickleball Paddles are final
CRAFTSMANSHIP. PERFORMANCE. VALUE.
The All New Gearbox CP7 is everything a honeycomb paddle should be and more, all for a fraction of the price. At only $99.99, the CP7 is individually handcrafted starting from the core to the most outer surface plies allowing Gearbox engineers to build a more precise advanced structure. This paddle features a carbon fiber and glass fiber face with a 7mm x 12mm Polypropylene honeycomb core. True to Gearbox’s high quality signature and promise to always achieve excellence, this paddle will deliver outstanding control, power on demand and give you the best overall value for its class.
- USAPA Approved
- Advanced Composite Technology
- Individually Handcrafted
- Power with Control
- Soft with Crisp Feel
- Stable with Excellent Maneuverability
- Hyperbite Spin Technology
- Molded Handle
- Core: 7mm (cell) x 13mm (thickness) Polypropylene (PPE) Honeycomb
- Face: Unidirectional and Woven Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber Blend
- Weight: 7.8 oz or 8.5oz
- Handle Size: 4" Grip Circumference
- Handle Length: 5.5”
- Dimension: 16.5”(L) x 7.38”(W)
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Black Wrap
- Warranty: 1 year
- Paddle Shape: Elongated Head and Handle