(USED) Encore MX
Used Paddles are typically customer returns, demos that have been lightly used or missing packaging. All Pre-Owned paddles have been carefully inspected and are free of any structural damage that may affect performance. Pre-Owned paddles may have cosmetic signs of use or damage such as scuffing on the edge-guard, scratches, and/or chips in the paint. Paddle Condition may vary and is not represented by the images provided.
All Sales of Used Pickleball Paddles are final
The NEW 'Encore MX'.
Encore Line of Paddles. Paddle of choice for Nationals, US Open and Tournament of Champion Pro Level Medalist and USA Pickleball Hall of Fame player Gigi LeMaster.
The Line-up consists of (2) different shapes and (2) different thicknesses:
- Encore EX: 16" x 8" in both 1/2" and 5/8" (6.0) thickness > industry standard shape for great balance between reach, power and control
- Encore MX: 16.5" x 7.5" in both 1/2" and 5/8" (6.0) thickness > for those looking for more reach, power and spin.
NOTE: 1) If you are not sure which one, go with the EX, 2) if you want more control the 5/8" and 3) if more power the 1/2" thick core.
Paddles with thicker cores have more control and a softer feel at the point of contact. But as cores get thicker, the power and size of the sweet spot diminishes. Engage, known for their paddle engineering and innovation, created 'Core & Skin Dimensioning' to fix that issue. Producing the only 'Thick Core' paddles with a large sweet spot and the right amount of power to put the ball away (while maintaining full control, balance and positioning). If you have to over-swing to put the ball away, you lose control and ability to recover for the next shot.
However, if you are looking for control but find you need additional power to put the ball away (or get the ball deeper) then the 1/2" core is the right choice for you.
The NEW 'Encore MX' line of paddles. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: FiberTEK’ (for maximum forgiveness and spin)
- Innovation: Core & Skin Dimensioning (to optimize power and sweet spot)
- Designed to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Core: 1/2 inch
- Color: Red, Blue, Purple.
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.